ZAFRY HONDA MALAYSIA | SELAMAT DATANG KE HONDA | SALES ADVISOR 0132588858




* Term & Condition Apply

Contact me:
SALES HONDA ADVISOR
Contact No: 013-2588858
website:   http://www.zafryhonda.blogspot.com



Thanks for visiting my blog   ( http://zafryhonda.blogspot.com ). 

Before that's Follows is a bit myself.

  • I Zafry Awang Md
  • I have experience in the motoring business for nearly eight years. Starting at Suzuki in Bangi, I am faithful in Company G-Mart Autoworld Sdn. 
  • For me, I believe the field racing prowess HONDA 
  • Booking   NOW OPEN   for all types of   M Odel Honda,
  • I also provide door to door service to your home, office / office sir / madam to take orders for customers who live in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, Putrajaya, VALUE only.
  • BOOKING SERVICE AREA OUTSIDE DOOR TO DOOR, CAN IN Email to   auraniaga786@yahoo.com   or fax to   : +603 40245193 (u / p Zafry)
  • All inquiries and Bookings you may cans as my clients contact me online: +60132588858
  • TO SUBMIT:
  • 1 - COPY I / C (FRONT REAR)
  • 2 - COPY DRIVING target (FRONT REAR)
  • 3 - COPY Salary Slip (3 MONTHS FOR CLIENTS WITH Employer) *
  • 4 - COPY EPF
  • * IF BERERJA OWN: ATTACH ALSO:
  • 1 - BANK STATEMENT FOR THE 6 MONTHS
  • 2 - COPY OF REGISTRATION (SSM @ PRIVATE COMPANY., LTD.)
  • Customers cans also make   online reservations   company accounts:
  • G-Mart Autoworld Sdn Bhd.
  • Company account number   :   512026554518 (Maybank)
  • For booking reservations min Rs 500-1000 only.
  • Once you have made my clients booking fees, there may email or fax the payment receipt as proof of payment.
  • If the   loan is not approved loan by the   BANK  ,   the company we will refund your money booking fees.
  • Vicinity IF YOUR AREA OF KUALA LUMPUR, SELANGOR, KUALA LUMPUR AND VALUE CAN VISIT OUR COMPANY  located at Wisma W.Shalihudin 1, No. 5 Industrial Road left, Light Industrial Area Setapak, Kuala Lumpur 53 200 TO TEST DRIVE
  • PLEASE SUPPORT OUR COMPANY IS ONE OF HIS DEALER 100% Bumiputera!